Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Quick Note

A couple of this month's selections may not appear on the main page (they should, but the blog settings are not cooperating at the moment).  All writers and titles are listed on the side bar and those names can be clicked on to go straight to the story.  Otherwise, to see pieces not on the front page, you can also click "Older posts" at the bottom of the page, and that will take you to the rest of the pieces.

I've enjoyed reading this crop of new featured pieces -  I think you will too!
Mrs. C


2 comments:

Briana Wade said...

Your use of irony and organization made your piece very comical and unique. I really liked how you organized your piece into different aspects that led to procrastination and your use of time to replicate how you also procrastinate. I understand you were trying to create a spontaneous and distracted feeling, but I felt that some details were a little random. Overall you piece was very entertaining and I can definitely tell you are the pro of procrastination!

Mrs. C said...

Why, thank you Briana!! I'm amazed I conveyed so much with so few words... :)
(Did you mean this to go under Jeremy's story?)