Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2024

"Love Letter " by Ricanel L

 

According to the Oxford Dictionary,” Love is a complex and multifaceted emotion that encompasses a wide range of feelings, attitudes, and behaviors. It is often described as a deep affection, attachment, or strong bond between individuals. Love can manifest in various forms, such as romantic love, platonic love, familial love, and self-love.”

 

Romantic love typically involves intense emotions, passion, and a desire for intimacy with a romantic partner. Platonic love refers to deep connections and affection between friends, while familial love involves strong bonds and affection within families. Self-love is appreciating oneself, and promoting a healthy sense of self-worth and well-being.

 

 

I am currently experiencing the profound sensation of love with the person I share a deep “connection. Despite facing some challenges in expressing my feelings, I am proud to declare that I am deeply in love with my person.

 

To my person

Articulating this emotion is admittedly difficult for me. However, loving you has been a unique experience that surpasses anything I have felt before. You are my soulmate, my love, my best friend, my boyfriend, and someone with whom I confidently envision a future. I must admit that I have used the words “Love” and “ I love you” with others in the past. Yet, my love for you is incomparable; it's a sentiment I have never encountered before. Choosing to love you was and continues to be the best decision I have ever made. From our initial conversations to introducing you to my family. Every moment has been a cherished experience I have longed for since falling in love with you.

 

Although the distance between us is greater than we have imagined, we overlook the issue and make up for it. You travel 50 miles to visit me and make time to get to know my family which gives me reassurance to our relationship making sure we respect and take our decisions seriously. I have lived to appreciate your compassion and dedication towards me and familiarizing your way into my family. Thank you for letting me love you and welcoming me to your family.

 

Through the depressing distance in our relationship, I’ve come to understand that no matter how awful the physical separation is, one can develop profound trust and love for their significant other. Over the duration spent with my partner, I've acquired the ability to extend love to individuals even when they are far away. I have also learned to value the moments when they are around me. Therefore embrace the time shared with your loved ones, relishing every moment, and charging the present before it becomes a memory.

 

Learn to love from a distance.

 

 

No comments: