Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

“How To Make Mymy’s Carmel Vanilla Cream” By Amyra T


Caramel Frappuccino Copycat Recipe ...

herbsandflour.com



 

I have always been in love with sweets. In particular, carmel has always tasted good with any combination of desserts so I decided to try something new. I love Starbucks drinks but they never made my drink exactly how I want them to taste. Therefore I decided to make my own homemade Vanilla bean cream with extra carmel. Mymy’s Carmel Vanilla cream is a vanilla bean with homemade caramel and whipped cream. Happy people are people that complain very little, take life day to day and are thankful for the little things in life. My grandma has always had a positive mindset and made a big impact on my life. She never liked store bought carmel so she made her own which led to a family recipe. I've always watched her make carmel throughout my life and learned to perfect the recipe. I am the only person in my family that remembers how to make this recipe, so I will be prepared to explain to future generations in my life. I hope you guys try this recipe!!! The instructions are down below.

 

The Ingredients Needed:

-       1 cup Ice

-       1 stick of butter

-       2 cup sugar

-       2 cans of sweetened condensed milk

-       ½ of Vanilla extract

-       3 scoops of vanilla ice cream

-       2 cups of milk

-       Whip cream

-       Vanilla syrup

 

The Tools Needed:

-       Blender

-       1 spoon

-       Pot

-       A cup

-       Measuring cups

-       Stirring spoon

-       Can opener

 

 

 

Specific ingredients to make carmel frosting:

-       1 cup of sugar

-       1 cup of milk

-       1 can of condensed milk

-       1 spoon of vanilla extract

 

Steps to make the Carmel:

1.   Turn on one of the stovetops and turn it to 350 degrees.

2.   Take a pot and butter it. Then place it on the stovetop.

4.   Grab the can opener to easily open the condensed milk.

3.   Pour the milk and condensed milk into the pot.

(Constantly watch while making this ingredient because it can easily burn)

4.   Let it sit for a minute, then add the cup of sugar and vanilla extract.

5.   Stir the frosting then let it sit for a couple of minutes.

6.   Once the frosting starts to bubble, it will rise and you will add 1 slice of butter.

7.   Then stir the frosting a little more, every time it rises you should add 1 slice of butter.

8.   Lower the heat to 100 degrees and stir for 1 minute. Take the frosting off the hot stovetop. You should have a smooth consistency of caramel. It could be a running consistency or thick depending on what your personal likings are.

(It should rise at least 2 times but if it rises over 4 times your heat is not high enough, or if it doesn't rise then you should turn up the heat but stir more consistently. It should take 25 minutes for the product to cook.)

 

 

Specific Ingredients for the vanilla cream:

-       2 cups of ice

-       1 spoon of vanilla extract

-       1 cup of milk

-       2 scoops of vanilla bean Ice cream

-       ½ Vanilla syrup

 

Steps to make the vanilla cream:

  1. First, grab the Blender and wash it.

(By, cleaning your blender there would be no leftover product getting into the vanilla cream)

  1. After the blender is washed, you add all the liquids into the blender.

(By adding all the liquids, it creates the vortex that pulls solids down into the blade, which pulls all the heavy stuff higher to push everything down and blend well.)

  1. Then add 2 cups of ice, 2 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream, 1 spool of vanilla extract, and ½ of vanilla syrup.
  2. The vanilla syrup is not required but it adds a sweeter taste to the vanilla frappuccino flavor.
  3. Press blend then watch the mix.
  4. When the blender hits the halfway mark, take a spoon and stir the mix.
  5. Let the blender finish and place the mix in sit in the freezer for 5 minutes.

 

 

Last touches on the product:

  1. Take the mix out of the freezer and grab a cup.
  2. Take the carmel off the stovetop and pour a layer into the cup. Then add some of the vanilla cream frappuccinos.
  3. Then repeat the process until the cup is full.
  4. Add a swirl of whip cream and the carmel frosting to the top.

 

 

Evidence of a successful outcome:

-       “Mymy's Carmel Vanilla Cream” got named after me because I love carmel. Since I’m the only person in my family that can make it now, we all decided to name the Vanilla cream after myself because it fits me.

-       I hope you guys enjoyed this recipe!!! I've made this recipe many time’s for my family when we don’t want to go to Starbucks. Anything tastes better when it's homemade so I hope everyone learned something new they will love!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: